Translation initiation factor eIF-2B subunit gamma is a protein that in humans is encoded by the EIF2B3gene.
- GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000070785 – Ensembl, May 2017
- GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000028683 – Ensembl, May 2017
- “Human PubMed Reference:”. National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- “Mouse PubMed Reference:”. National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Kruger M, Beger C, Li QX, Welch PJ, Tritz R, Leavitt M, Barber JR, Wong-Staal F (Aug 2000). “Identification of eIF2Bgamma and eIF2gamma as cofactors of hepatitis C virus internal ribosome entry site-mediated translation using a functional genomics approach”. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 97 (15): 8566–71. Bibcode:2000PNAS…97.8566K. doi:10.1073/pnas.97.15.8566. PMC 26988. PMID 10900014.
- “Entrez Gene: EIF2B3 eukaryotic translation initiation factor 2B, subunit 3 gamma, 58kDa”.
This article is issued from web site Wikipedia
. The original article may be a bit shortened or modified. Some links may have been modified. The text is licensed under “Creative Commons – Attribution – Sharealike”  and some of the text can also be licensed under the terms of the “GNU Free Documentation License” . Additional terms may apply for the media files. By using this site, you agree to our Legal pages . Web links: