The 1806 New Hampshire gubernatorial election was held on March 11, 1806.
- John Langdon, Democratic-Republican, incumbent Governor
The following candidates may not have been formally nominated and attracted only scattering votes.
- Timothy Farrar, Chief Justice of the Court of Common Pleas for Hillsborough County, former justice of the New Hampshire Superior Court of Judicature
- John Taylor Gilman, Federalist, former Governor
- Oliver Peabody, Federalist, former President of the New Hampshire Senate
- Jeremiah Smith, Federalist, Chief Justice of the New Hampshire Superior Court of Judicature