The 2014 Michigan House of Representatives elections were held on November 4, 2014, with partisan primaries to select the parties’ nominees in the various districts on August 5, 2014. Members elected at the 2014 election served in the 98th Michigan Legislature which convened on January 7, 2015.
Under the Michigan Constitution, members of the state Senate are only able to serve two four-years terms, and members of the House of Representatives are limited to three two-years terms. The following members are term-limited from seeking re-election to the House in 2014.
- 5th District: Fred Durhal, Jr. (Detroit)
- 6th District: Rashida Tlaib (Detroit)
- 8th District: David Nathan (Detroit)
- 12th District: Douglas Geiss (Taylor)
- 13th District: Andrew Kandrevas (Southgate)
- 21st District: Dian Slavens (Canton)
- 22nd District: Harold Haugh (Roseville)
- 27th District: Ellen Cogen Lipton (Huntington Woods)
- 34th District: Woodrow Stanley (Flint)
- 37th District: Vicki Barnett (Farmington Hills)
- 62nd District: Kate Segal (Battle Creek)
- 84th District: Terry Brown (Pigeon)