The Forgotten Coast is a coastal stretch of the Florida Panhandle so named for being left out of Florida tourism promotions for several years in a row. This region is comprised of Franklin, Gulf, Jefferson, and Wakulla counties.
- 1 Apalachicola – County seat of Franklin County, the historic Heart of the Forgotten coast featuring 200 historic buildings and amazing oysters.
- 1 Carrabelle – Home of the “World’s Smallest Police Station” – it’s in a phone booth.
- 1 Crawfordville – County seat of Wakulla County
- 1 Eastpoint – the commercial center of the Forgotten Coast, with a number of shops and restaurants. Home to the new Franklin County School (K-12)
- 1 Monticello
- 1 Panacea
- 1 Port St. Joe – County seat of Gulf County, good fishing, shopping.
- 1 Saint Marks – History and the HuManatee Festival
- 1 Sopchoppy – A tiny but thriving town a few miles from the coast.