Ipswich is a seaside town in Massachusetts.
- From the south, take Exit 50 on I-95 to US-1 North. After about 4.4 miles, turn right onto Ipswich Rd. Continue for 4 miles to arrive in downtown Ipswich.
- From the north, take Exit 54 on I-95 to route 133 then turn left. Continue on 133 East for about 7 miles to arrive in downtown Ipswich.
- Mass Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) provides rail service between Ipswich and Boston via the Newburyport/Rockport line The fare is $6.75.
Ipswich Essex Explorer. Provides weekend service during the summer to Essex, Crane Beach, and other nearby attractions.
- Castle Hill, Argilla Road, ☎+1 978-356-4351. Daily 8AM-sunset. Historical estate and nature preserve.
- Ipswich Historical Society, 54 South Main Street, ☎+1 978 356-2811. Historic houses and more.
- Wolf Hollow, 114 Essex Road, ☎+1 978-356-0216, fax: +1 978-356-0724. Hour long presentations Sa,Su 1:30PM (weather permitting). See wolves and learn about them. $6.00 Adults, $5.00 Seniors, $4.50 Children (Ages 3-17).
This article is issued from web site Wikivoyage
. The original article may be a bit shortened or modified. Some links may have been modified. The text is licensed under “Creative Commons – Attribution – Sharealike”  and some of the text can also be licensed under the terms of the “GNU Free Documentation License” . Additional terms may apply for the media files. By using this site, you agree to our Legal pages . Web links: