MaulanaAbdul Malek Halim (Bengali: আল্লামা আব্দুল মালেক হালিম) is a prominent Islamic scholar of Bangladesh and Nayeb-e Ameer of Hefazat-e-Islam Bangladesh. Abdul Malek Halim is the pioneer of Qawmi Mohila (Female) Madrasa in Bangladesh and the founder of Al-Jamiatul Arabia Lil Baneena Wal Banaat Haildhar, the first Qawmi Madrasa having female branch. At present, Abdul Malek Halim is serving as the principle of the Madrasa. Abdul Malek Halim is also serving as the senior vice-chairman of Islami Oikya Jote. He is an ex-chairman of Nizam-e-Islam Party.
Abdul Malek Halim pursued higher education from Al-Jamiah Al-Islamiah Patiya.
Maulana Malek started his career as a teacher at a local madrasa after completing education. Later he went to Saudi Arabia and worked as an Imam at a Masjid there. He became inspired by observing the religious training provided to the woman in KSA and other Arab countries and decided to establish an Islamic school for woman. His vision was materialized when an Imam of Kaba visits his village and inspired him to settle in his country for establishing a female religious school. Finally, Maulana Halim stablished Al-Jamiatul Arabia Lil Baneena Wal Banaat Haildhar in 1972 and serving as the DG of the institution.
- Shah Ahmad Shafi
- Mufti-e-Azam Allama Faizullah
- Faqihul Millat Mufti Abdur Rahman
- Mufti Mizanur Rahman Sayed
- Fazlul Hoque Amini
- Allama Junaid Babunagari
- “Latif Siddiqui’s removal from cabinet demanded – 46222.php-29-09”. The Daily Observer. Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- “Shafi’s statement nothing uncommon: Hefazat”. Dhaka Tribune. Archived from the original on 2017-12-07. Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- “Print News – Hefajat demands Latif Siddique’s removal from Cabinet”. The New Nation. Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- মুসলমানদের ঈমান আকিদা এবাদত নষ্টের ষড়যন্ত্র চলছে -হেফাজতে ইসলাম. The Daily Sangram (in Bengali). Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- বাংলাদেশ প্রতিদিন. Bangladesh Pratidin (in Bengali). Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- Begum, Momotaj; Kabir, Humayun (2012). “Reflections on the Deobandi Reformist Agenda in a Female Quomi Madrasah in Bangladesh”. South Asia: Journal of South Asian Studies. 35 (2): 353–380. doi:10.1080/00856401.2012.659650. S2CID 145415848.
- “Al Jamiatul Arabia For Boys And Girls: Allama Abdul Malek Halim”. Al Jamiatul Arabia For Boys And Girls. 2016-02-29. Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- সরকার কওমী মাদ্রাসা সনদের স্বীকৃতি দিতে আন্তরিক. Suprobhat Bangladesh (in Bengali). Archived from the original on 2018-10-05. Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- “Allama Abdul Malek Halim”. Al Jamiatul Arabia For Boys And Girls. 2016-03-01. Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- নেজামে ইসলামের নির্বাহী সভাপতি পদ প্রত্যাখ্যান করেছেন আ. মালেক হালিম. Daily Inqilab (in Bengali). Retrieved 2017-12-06.