Gainsborough is a town in Lincolnshire.
- All Saints Church
- Brandy Wharf Cider Centre
- Bransby Home of Rest for Horses
- Dambusters Inn & Heritage Centre
- Gainsborough Heritage Centre
- 1 Gainsborough Old Hall, Parnell Street, DN21 2NB, ☎+44 1522 782040. The Medieval Manor House is one of the best preserved medieval manor houses in England dating from the 15th century. Open 7 days a week from March to October, closing on a Sunday for the remainder of the year. adults £6.00, children £4.00, concessions £4.00.
- Hewitt’s Windmill
- Model Railway Museum
- RAF Scampton Historical Museum
This article is issued from web site Wikivoyage
. The original article may be a bit shortened or modified. Some links may have been modified. The text is licensed under “Creative Commons – Attribution – Sharealike”  and some of the text can also be licensed under the terms of the “GNU Free Documentation License” . Additional terms may apply for the media files. By using this site, you agree to our Legal pages . Web links: